Sunday, August 7, 2011

sweet words

Wanted to share this lovely verse that is from a print shop that I love called Naptime Diaries. Check out her etsy shop and blog for a ton of wonderful prints that speak joy and truth. I am working on a print wall for the nursery and want to find fun ways to display scripture in the nursery (for the baby and for James and I to be reminded of while we are in there). I found this one the other day and really love it. 


I feel like this is a good verse to remember everyday. Just the sweet reminder that God is in all things. The joyful, the hard, the exciting, the sad, the unknown. Going through pregnancy has taught me to lean on him in new ways everyday as I have to remind myself that He is in every part of this journey. Hope this verse encourages you. 

Also, dont forget to go check out her etsy shop. Like I said she has a ton of creative prints that display truth with scripture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment