Friday, August 19, 2011

balance and goldfish

Sorry for the lack of blogging this week. I am definitely learning balance in an entire new way. Every year going back to school has required balance, but any time I am over working myself or tip toeing on a chair to hang a border on one of my walls it has never been a big deal. Then...there is this year where everything has to be thought about while I take care of baby unthank and I am so thankful for that, but still learning. 

I thought I would share a fun little thing I did for my second graders. I got the idea from Pinterest (where else?) and thought they turned out really cute. I did not have my camera with me, so I will share the image from Pinterest. 


Also, I am working on a really fun art project for the nursery. I mixed 2 ideas from pinterest and will share it with you this weekend hopefully. I am half way there, so we will see!

Anyone had any great ideas, crafts, recipes, decorations, or inspiration from another blog, pinterest, or a friend lately? I would love to see what you have been working on!

Happy Friday and enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment