Tuesday, August 9, 2011

17 weeks

Well 17 1/2 now....this update is a little late I guess. I absolutely can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going by. It seems like we just found out we were pregnant and now we are 5 days away from finding out if Baby Unthank is a boy or girl!!!

The second trimester has been good so far. I have noticed I have a lot more energy during the day and am able to work out without getting so tired. So thankful for that with school just around the corner!

I have still been craving sweet and tart things and particularly loved some Mexican food this weekend! I have also got my snacks down to a routine (things that fill me up and are good for baby!) But of course, that does not count the late night snack...which is usually when Baby Unthank would like something sweet :)!

Here is the 17 week pic (sidenote...this is real life, no makeup...we were on our way to the pool)


Hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday! I personally cannot wait to see The Help tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment