Tuesday, September 20, 2011

pinterest loves

Here are some of my favorite pinterest find this week. I have made a few of the wonderful recipes I have found this last week and will share some of those! They have all been really yummy!! Here are some things I would love to try or just think are wonderful!

How cute are these treat jars? Great for a gift! 

I love all things pumpkin, but have never tried these! I wonder if they can possibly compare with nutella crepes. 

Such a wonderful reminder to see all of the time. This is a truth that I need to remind myself of more often. 

Thought this was such a cute idea for a baby shower activity. It would be something sweet to look at later. 
  
James and I really love coming up with new traditions for our family. We know that we want birthdays to be a very special day in our house and I thought this was such a cute way to start a birthday...cake for breakfast! 

Check out each of the links to see some wonderful etsy shops and blogs that have come up with these wonderful ideas!

Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment