Tuesday, February 1, 2011

welcome to the simple sussie

Welcome to the new blog! I have decided to start this new blog along with a big cartel shop called "the simple sussie." My goal is to launch the shop in the next couple of weeks. During that time I will be working on products and posting about some fun projects I have been doing the last couple of weeks. 

The goal of the simple sussie will be for you to find a simple little treat for yourself, a friend, a gift, or anything at all! 

I will also use this blog for life updates like I did over at "the unthank update." Since the unthank update was mostly focused on crafting and sewing projects I thought I would combine it all here on the simple sussie. 

Go ahead and follow the blog. I will be doing a giveaway in the next week or so. I am looking forward to this fun project and hope everyone enjoys reading! I will be posting about a fun dresser re-do later this afternoon! 

Happy snow day!! 

Lauren 

No comments:

Post a Comment