Tuesday, February 8, 2011

a valentine's treat

I was perusing the internet looking for some yummy valentine's treats and came across some delicious and precious ideas that were just too cute to keep all to myself. 

Here goes...

I found this recipe on Tasty Kitchen...one of my absolute favorite sites! It is an extension of Pioneer Woman and has so many great recipes!

(photo courtesy of tasty kitchen)


I love the idea of cutting out brownies to decorate your cupcake! 

Brownie Heart Cupcakes
(photo courtesy of martha stewart)


I thought this one was super cute...
Instead of a box of chocolates, it is like a box of mini cupcakes! And if you do not like to deal with the mess of making this all homemade, the website actually calls for using a box mix. 
Mini Chocolate Cupcakes With Multicolored Frosting
(photo courtesy of martha stewart)

And if you are really brave...
This one is from bakerella (which I love!). Some of her ideas seem a little difficult, but there are definitely some amazing recipes and great ideas! 
Fourteen Layer Cake

Hope you find a recipe you enjoy! Let's all cross our fingers for another snow day!

-Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment