Friday, February 4, 2011

elastic waist skirt

Considering it is day number 5 of no school, I was able to tackle the elastic waist skirt this afternoon. Like I said yesterday, I found this tutorial through lullaby lubbock which linked to the blog that posted the original tutorial here


Here is the final product!

For the next couple of pics I belted it...which I prefer.
up close...

the outifit with the belt
can't wait until it is warm enough to go outside in this...

the pockets.


Overall, I thought it turned out great. I think in the future I will skip the pockets. At times they pooch out and that kind of annoys me. But I love the idea of having pockets, so maybe I will play around with it. Hope you enjoy the linked tutorial and would love to see pics of your skirt if you try it!


Stay warm!


Lauren 

No comments:

Post a Comment