Saturday, March 10, 2012

Lately

I know it has been awhile since I have updated, but everything has been non-stop and so wonderful! We have really gotten into a routine with our sweet little addition and are learning so much everyday! I am going to try to update on a more consistent basis for friends and family who live out of town and keep up with her monthly updates. We did not really do her one month update on here, she will be 2 months on Monday and we will hit the ground running with that one. 

Here are some fun pictures from the last week or so...
 Ella and me hanging out on her blankie
 My beautiful girl and those heart melting smiles
 We officially have a thumb sucker...she wants nothing to do with her paci
 Snuggles on a cold and rainy day with the precious quilt Nana got her

We have had lots of snuggles on the couch with all of the cold, rainy weather! Today we fell asleep while Dad watched a movie! 

We are so lucky to have our sweet girl! She is so snuggly (which I am loving) and hope she stays that way! I will be back on Monday with her 2 month update! Hope everyone has a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment