Saturday, March 31, 2012

Love a Good Deal!

Yesterday I went to a great consignment sale in Dallas called Romper Runway! I got some GREAT deals and am so excited about my finds!! They are open through the weekend, so click on the link above and go check it out! 

First, I got some BRAND NEW adorable Keens for $3! These remind me of James so much, so I can't wait to see her sport these! 

The most exciting purchase of all was my BOB stroller! I got it for $75 which is an amazing deal for such a great jogging stroller. Our neighborhood is older and has a lot of bumpy sidewalks and roads, so this will also be great for our nightly walks! Yay!!!

I also grabbed some other shoes that were new and all under $5 and an exersaucer! I love a good deal and am so glad we got a few things we needed/wanted for a good price! 

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Hard to believe it is almost April!

No comments:

Post a Comment