Tuesday, March 27, 2012

pinterest loves

Now that we have started a more steady routine with baby girl, we have been enjoying some more home cooked meals (instead of Whole Foods soup or a quick dinner). Since Pinterest is a great resource for some yummy recipes that is what I have been using to make our weekly menu. Here are some that we tried that I have really like...




The Zucchini Oat bread was a yummy treat for breakfast. I already had cinnamon apple sauce, so I replaced it with regular applesauce in the recipe. Also I made salad with avocado and the yummy honey lime dressing to go with the flautas. James actually put the flautas together while I played with Ella. Later this week we are trying some gyros and homemade tzatziki sauce that I can't wait to try! I am heading back to work next week, so we are enjoying some yummy meals before we spend 7 weeks enjoying some of the easier dinners! 

Hope everyone is having a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment