Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What I Love Wednesday

I am linking up with lollipops for "What I Love Wednesday." Here are some of my loves this week...

1. I am so in love. Justin's maple almond butter with my apple for lunch is my new favorite thing!

2. Pioneer Woman's Bean and Beef Burritos. I made these on Super Bowl Sunday (I was trying to think of a manly meal for James) and I ended up loving them. I am a little ashamed, but they were so delicious!
TPW_5101
(photo courtesy of Pioneer Woman)

3. Our sweet little Jaxon. I am loving taking him to the White Rock dog park with James on all of these beautiful days we have been having. 

4. Surprises! James brought me a Chai Tea Latte during school yesterday and it was such a sweet surprise! Plus, it was from White Rock Coffee....the best chai ever!
Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday! Hop on over to lollipops to check out some other great links!

lollipops


-Lauren

1 comment:

  1. I love all the beautiful things you have made! Great site. I was reading and saw you take your puppy to White Rock. Funny, I live in Wylie and we take our "babies" there all the time. Crazy who you find in the blog world!

    ReplyDelete