Sunday, October 16, 2011

pumpkin cookies

I know it has been way too long since I have blogged, but nesting has been in full force and I can't get enough of organizing closets and getting Ella's room ready. We are so close to being done and I am so excited to see it all coming together. Our goal is to have it done by the beginning-ish of November. Can't wait!

On another note, we made some very yummy pumpkin sugar cookies the other day. I grabbed the sugar cookie recipe from pinterest and they turned out so yummy and cute! 

The recipe is from the Peppermint Plum and I would highly recommend it! You can visit her blog for the recipe and details on how she makes them. There were also some great tips!

We decided to make pumpkin cookies and color them orange and green...



These are great for any holiday and I found great cookie cutters at Michael's. Don't forget to always print your 40% off coupon from online before you go buy anything there. They are always online and that is a huge savings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment