Sunday, October 23, 2011

28 weeks and the end of the 2nd trimester

I can't believe my second trimester is officially over and we are getting so close to meeting our sweet baby girl! I haven't uploaded all of the previous pictures from the last few weeks, so I have attached some to this post. The second trimester was really smooth and wonderful. I got back a lot of my energy and really felt great most of the time. It is starting to get more difficult to sleep at night with a growing belly and waking to go to the bathroom, but honestly, nothing I can complain about. I am so grateful to feel her constant movements and know that she is growing! These last few weeks I crave my usual sweet things, but a favorite during pregnancy is warm chocolate cake with vanilla bean ice cream...so good! Also, I still love lime in my water and potbelly's chicken salad sandwich. I have not craved anything too crazy or weird, but maybe that will change. Also, I feel like I can tell a change in the last week or so as I am transitioning into the 3rd trimester. I have needed naps a few days this week, but luckily have been able to take them!

Here are some updated pictures...





Can't believe it is only 12 weeks until her due date! So exciting! 

1 comment:

  1. Looking great! Getting closer to hold that sweet babe!!! :O)

    ReplyDelete