Monday, July 18, 2011

book review:the help

My love for reading seems to take a halt during the school year (or at least go at a much slower pace). One of my favorite parts of summer is getting time to read some wonderful books. I wanted to share some of my thoughts on the books I have read, so over the next few weeks I will let you know what I was reading and what I thought. 

The first book I HAVE to tell you about it The Help. I just finished it and it was seriously an amazing and touching story. I bought it only because I heard so many people say how great it was and honestly did not know much about the story line. I will not spoil it for you, but I highly recommend taking the time to read it. It is a wonderful view into the world of the south in the 60's and seeing a different side of the story. Agh...it is so good! 

This book is great for a trip too because you will not want to put it down!!


Even better they are coming out with the movie sometime in early Fall. 

Hope you enjoy this one as much as I did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment