Tuesday, July 26, 2011

baby shower bunting

We had the chance to celebrate our sweet friends who are expecting their first little one in September at a couples shower a few weeks ago. Baby Showers are always so fun because all of the gifts are so tiny and cute. Personally, one of my favorite parts is the decorating and preparation for the shower! 

For this shower, our friends do now know what they are having, so we tried to keep all of the colors bright and gender neutral. I found this amazing adhesive fabric scrapbook paper (in the blue polka dots) at Michaels along with the precious yellow design in normal scrapbook paper. I cut the yellow paper and fabric letters then laid it out. Once I cut everything I sewed the top of the bunting flags together and applied the fabric letters. 

This was an affordable and really cute decoration to add to the shower. 


I hung the final product on the mirror (sorry it is bright and you can't see it very well). 


Has anyone had any fun projects with bunting? I have seen them in several nurseries and all of pinterest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment