Saturday, April 30, 2011

pinterest love

Ok I am just a newbie to the world of pinterest, and all I can say is I wish I came up with this idea. Pinterest is seriously brilliant. You know all of those times that you see a picture of something you want to make, bake, a place you want to go, or learn more about. Well now you can "pin it" on a board that you have specifically about that topic. Some of my boards are called "Dreaming" or "Food and Kitchen" and several others. Anytime I find a recipe or craft I want to try I pin it to that board. Earlier this week I found this picture that someone else had pinned and was amazed at how beautiful it is. I am constantly amazed at the scenery God allows us to enjoy and how what He has for us is so much more than anything we have ever seen. So enjoy the pic and go get on pinterest! I promise it will be love at first sight! 


Have a wonderful Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment